Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wireless Card For Desktop Computer Need Help Finding What Wireless Card I Have (Desktop Computer)?

Need Help Finding What Wireless Card I Have (Desktop Computer)? - wireless card for desktop computer

I recently bought a computer from my friend.

She already has a wireless card installed, and gave me some background into the plug.

However, the drivers are not installed, and never gave me a CD for him.

How do I know which wireless card is? Ive watched the wireless card and I have not seen any manufacturer or brand.

And I've looked in Device Manager, and I think its an unknown device.

3 comments:

yap_jp said...

You may have to open the lock of the machine and the wireless card check (which must be arranged behind the [PCI]). You can see the brand as the number of

Doug W said...

Find the numbers and the name of the largest IC or ID of the FCC. Search the FCC ID

Doug W said...

Find the numbers and the name of the largest IC or ID of the FCC. Search the FCC ID

Post a Comment